Thursday, November 19, 2009

Midweek Thoughts

The weather is crazy here. I have never experienced wind like I have today. You may think you've had wind, but has it been gale-force, hurricane-like wind? I about got blown away today...several times. And it was raining. So of course you can't use an umbrella in a hurricane so I just got wet. :( Now that that's out of the way, I came to a realization today. I am a member of the Drama Society at UCD. It gets you discounts at all of the shows they do. I think it's so amazing that they put on at least one (if not two) plays each week! This semester I've seen "The Importance of Being Earnest," "An Ideal Husband" and "The Reduced Shakespeare Experience." They were all so good! And since I've seen just these three plays, I have noticed that I see their characters throughout campus every day. I find myself staring an extra second at a stranger only to realize they were the priest in a play I've seen. I bet they think I'm loony.

PS-I am officially finished with all labs for the semester, woop woop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment