Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wrap Up

So as you probably guessed I arrived back in the U.S. quite a while ago:) I'm really bad about finishing this up. It was an amazing semester and I have met friends that I will remember for the rest of my life. I am actually interning this summer in Washington D.C. and Nikki (my Australian roommate) will be visiting family there. I am so excited to see her! I have plans right now for Erika (my Canadian roommate) to come visit me in August this year and go to the Iowa State Fair. And that leaves Mariel (New Zealander roommate), I think I will take a graduation trip to NZ to see her:)

This semester at Purdue has been so crazy. I'm taking 20 credit hours, doing Purduettes and the Purdue Contemporary Dance Company....that doesn't leave too much free time. I'm enjoying being back though, and had a great Christmas with my family. I am so blessed and have enjoyed every minute of my adventures this past semester. I guess this is the official end to my blog, so thanks for following along:)

No comments:

Post a Comment